Sunday, May 07, 2006

giro photo gallery #4

Taunya and me hanging out at the riders village.
Allessandro Petachi, Mr. Italian style
Ann, who owns the CC with her husband. Then You've got Wesly who's from South Africa. Then good old Derek Timmeraman from Michigan I believe. That's me on the end I guess.
Ivan Basso getting the engine reved up before he heads to the starting house. Focused on being number one. We also saw Bobby J. and Jens Voight put in their TT's.
Illes Balleares. Now these guys had some sick TT bikes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe I'm the only one who wants to comment? Anyway, I AM SO JEALOUS!!! It looks like the two of you are having a DREAM of a time; what a wonderful way to cap off your time in Belgium! I loved the pictures; were you about as close to some of those riders in their warm-ups as it looked? And did YOU get any autographs? I'lll get one, one day, and it'll be YOURS!! xoxo